Quality and Assurance
ILF is proud to be accredited to the following:
ILF works to a highly robust management control system which ensures we provide a consistent service that meets customer and regulatory requirements.
The ISO9001 accreditation demonstrates that we have processes in place to manage:
- Quality control
- Resources, including human resources and work environment
- Product realisation, including the steps from design to delivery
- Measurement, analysis, and improvement through activities like internal audits and corrective and preventive action
Download our certificate.
ISO 14001: 2015
ILF believes in protecting the environment around us to ensure that future generations can benefit from our work. The company is heavily involved with innovations in green technology, such as electric vehicles and solar energy, and our management system reflects our beliefs to work with environmental issues in mind.
The ISO 14001:2015 accreditation shows that we have safeguards in place to ensure our activities do not harm the environment in any way and that we proactively work to reduce our environmental impact. This focuses on:
- Improving resource efficiency
- Reducing waste
- Measuring and improving overall environmental impact
- Meeting legal obligations
Download our certificate